Cod4

JasonF

Don't lower your prices.... I don't know how much clearler I can say it.

Rich, when was the last time you lowered your prices because someone said they could get CS for .$50 a slot from Joe Blow down the street?

I don't think we've changed our prices at all in 2-3 years.. I don't believe in industry hype and I don't believe in price matching. We've been around longer then everyone and watched 100's fail because they spent more time worrying about the next guy.. Truth be told I don't have a clue what 95% of our "competitors" websites even look like.. All I know is the business we do works and the income climbs every month so what's the point?

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I don't think we've changed our prices at all in 2-3 years.. I don't believe in industry hype and I don't believe in price matching. We've been around longer then everyone and watched 100's fail because they spent more time worrying about the next guy.. Truth be told I don't have a clue what 95% of our "competitors" websites even look like.. All I know is the business we do works and the income climbs every month so what's the point?

I rest my case...

Hardware + Bandwidth Requirements

---------------------------------

Bandwidth and server resource usage should be lower than that of COD2 in most situations, but it is not guaranteed. There are some situations where bandwidth usage may spike, and the server will get hit harder than usual. Generally, if you're capable of hosting a COD2 dedicated server you should be just fine for COD4.

http://www.infinityward.com/community/forum/index.php/topic,1839.0.html

Archived