FTP Access

Guest Unregistered

Guest Unregistered

How do I get it so that the FTP will work with my CS 1.6 servers, because it doesn't work when I try it...I enter my information and hit enter and nothing happens....I have tried using firezilla as well with no results...When I tried all this on a bloodservers server, it worked perfectly...jsut not with my current severs.

Guest Unregistered

If it's not too much trouble, can you tell me how to fix it?

Or at least where, but if not thats fine....I'm browsing TCAdmin now for that.

Guest Unregistered

How would I be able to change the FTP port?

I'll jsut do that instead, and thank you guys for all the help...I'm not that great at this stuff right now...

How would I be able to change the FTP port?

I'll jsut do that instead, and thank you guys for all the help...I'm not that great at this stuff right now...

In tca FTP settings you can set it or in IIS just right clik on the FTP in the console Mgt and select properties. There is a port setting in there . You must restart either service that you change the port on for it to take effect.

Why would you want to run 2 FTP servers on one box though?

Guest Unregistered

I'm not sure if I need to run 2 FTP ports on one computer, all I am trying to do is get it so that I can access my server via FTP, but it won't let me log on/connect...and I thought this was due to the MS FTP along with TCA's FTP on the same port, such as DougK94 said.

Guest Some Dude

Actually, sorry, but how do I disable the MS FTP?

I got to everything else, the IIS console and such, but I don;t know where to go from being in the console.

Guest Unregistered

When I open the IIS Management Console, the only things it gives me is "FTP Sites" "Application Pools" "Web Sites" and "Web Service Extensions"

Archived