Questions...

Spartanfrog

Nuts. Also what do you recommend, manual installation or automatic. I was reading some posts on how some people are worried that fraud could happen with automatic. Which do you use or prefer?

Btw can you force clients to put a password on for Source games and keep it on? Can you also force a command that they cannot change?

I would recommend manually setting up the games. Fraud is one reason, and unless you have many signups it really is not worth the time and effort to setup Modernbill for it.

As for passwords, yes our system will monitor private servers and can email you or shut down the server if the client takes the password off.

And yes, you can create a commandline which they cannot change.

Can you create a partial commandline? So they can edit map start but not tickrate?

Also I know you can make it so people can logon to your control panel from like your homepage, like have Login Here: Password:. Is it really hard or easy? Can you also setup so the person shares the TCadmin username/password with the forums or if you do not integrate Modernbill, actually have the same username/password with modernbill?

Archived