1 video tutorial demo

Game-Zero

Just too see what you think and so you have a little idea of what it will they will be like I have made a demo of 1 of the tutorials, http://game-zero.com/TCAdmin%20User%20Tutorials.html

I myself have found a few faults with it that need correcting and wondered what you guys thought of it, constructive critism is appreciated

p.s. the video is 25meg, im going to try a few techniques later on to try and get each video under 10meg without loosing too much quality, also it was downsized from 1024x768 so quality is a little poor.

The faults I have found so far are:

size, 26meg for dial up wouldnt be nice.

quality, after downsizing lost some quality

speed, too fast at parts, some cometns cant be read before they dissappear.

Great work will be a wonderfull guide :smile:

I know is only a preview for the user detail, but don't forget to add the Voice server user icons :smile: :razz:

ECF remember that all started from my request/idea :cool:

My personal Compliments "Game-Zero"

Thanks alot, yea ECF plzzzz give me a voice server only 4 slots or summit :razz: ,you can contact me on msn as well.

Done! :razz: Also you might want to edit out the gp.balanceservers.com domain in the video and make it more generic in the little text balloons.

So far it think it looks great!

Nice but too big for tutorials..

will they be branded when released? :razz:

He said above he would brand it for you if you like.

Now that I look at those tool, I wish I had time to do some for the admin side :shock:

• 2 weeks later...

Archived