Large Zip files

Hogie

Im still having problems with 2gig files... It unzips manually fine (via RDP on the master server), and runs the exec's, but when I have TCAdmin work on it, I always get:

<table border="0" align="center" width="90%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td class="SmallText">Quote:</td></tr><tr><td class="quote">

GSAutomation.Processes.CreateGameServer: Could not unzip file: CRC mismatch

Server: TC0668506217181 XXXXXX

Owner: XXXXXX

</td></tr></table>

The file shows 2.06GB in windows. My smaller zips all work fine.

I used 2003/XP's send to compressed folder option, then recreated the file with winzip to try to fix this problem.

I can give RDP access to LFA if he would like to see the problems....

**EDIT** Btw, the ticket system appears to be down @ http://support.tcadmin.com... I couldn't login with my ID... It was giving a CGI error.

Cerberus, It's not my fault you can't hack it. Besides, you want to choke me already. I broke it again, (or more like it, customers can't reinstall BF2 because there is no command line.)

I'll fix this in the next update.

Cerberus, It's not my fault you can't hack it. Besides, you want to choke me already. I broke it again, (or more like it, customers can't reinstall BF2 because there is no command line.)

Put a dash - in the command line, or any other single character and it should work.

For files over 2GB use winrar and create a .rar. The zip library I am using doesn't support files over 2GB.

Is there any free rar software for Windows out there? I'd support rarsoft, but the nice guy died last year, and... Well, I dont wanna end up buying several copies if I dont have too. We have enough software licenses to follow already...

I only use firefox.... I was at the office, where we have a squid proxy setup... But this was an error coming from your server, not from the squid. I was running RHEL4 Update1 w/ Firefox & KDE at the time when I tried the ticket system.

BTW, I vote for Cerberus... We use it for our IT Contract work

I thought they did :shock:

In all seriousness, if you put your order in during normal hours, 8am est to 12pm est, it usually doesn't take more than an hour to have the license updated on our end. Then you can simply click the update license button in the panel to refresh it.

Archived