TCADMIN is the way to go

lkonig

I am a small GSP lik a few other's and was using CORTEX from TP (Toilet Paper). Then when they decided to go south I turned to TCADMIN. I could have punched myself in the head a million times since I didn't start with TCADMIN in the first place. The support has been very good, Kevin and Luis have helped me tremendously. Not giving me the exact answer all the time made me learn some of the ropes with the control panel. I do think that the help documentation needs a bit of work, but again when i couldn't figure it out I put in a support ticket. TCADMIN has a million features and I am still learning. I think TCADMIN will help my business grow to be a better GSP.

Thank You TCADMIN and Support

:)

We have many clients come over from Cortex recently after their announcement that they were EOL'ing the product.

Glad you like our software. I will be completely truthful in saying that the documentation is lacking, and I take full blame for it. I am trying to get a new admin manual up and going, but I am so busy with other projects it seems I never have the time.

As allways though if you have a question, please feel free to put in a support ticket as it is the fastest way to get the answer you need.

• 2 weeks later...

Had to chime here seeing all these ex-Cortex users talking out.

We definatly moved to a new host after TP screwed us customers over and we switched to TCAdmin.

I learn something new everyday with the panel and it works really well for us as a large clan. We look forward to every improvement that is made.:D

Archived