Grab just the touched files here!!!!!!!

http://www.servercommand.org/downloads.php?do=file&id=206

All ready to batch update your servers.

Yep thats right Pre release!! ;)

III. FIXES

-------------------

Fixed server browser not showing all of the servers

The "hold [ ] to steady" sniper scope hint will only appear if you can use itt

Fixed game not recognizing IWDs existing if they are all in fs_basepath and none are in the main/ folder

Made mod scripts able to change stats

Allow developer_script for mulitiplayer modding

Fixed map rotation errors with usermaps

Fixed minimap not showing up in the menu for usermaps

Mod tools will now work with other languages

NOTE: patch 1.5 is not compatible with 1.4. You will not be able to find 1.4 servers if you update.

Kind of leary of installing an unofficial patch. I guess I will have to put it in if clients fall into the must have crowd.

No official word from Activision or Infinity Ward on the patch as of yet.

It is in fact the official patch just not officialy released but it will be in a bit. ;)

Seems it is posted over here as well.

http://codhq.com

BTW

Your welcome... Seems like you'll now be ready when it is officially released and you don't have to scramble to make a update pack.

I already downloaded, installed, packaged and put in the tcadmin patch earlier. I sent out an news email saying the patch is not official and if anyone wanted to add it they can but that I would recommend they wait until Infinity Ward gives an official response on the v1.5 patch. I had downloaded it from codhq.com when the buzz first started.

Archived