MOH Airborne - How to create the server

agentpr24

Hi,

i would just like to be sure about creating a MOH Airborne server. I would just need to confirm few things.

I purchase the game and i have the DS server setup 1.1 and 1.2 from EA. The Game was installed on my personnal computer. I did not installed the DS server setup from EA on my personnal computer.

The game is up to date with patch 1.2. Starting from there, what do i do? Do i install the DS server setup in order (v1.1 & 1v.2) on my personnal computer? Do i just copy the 7.5Go game on my external hard drive and tranfer it on to the server with the same path and then instal the DS server setup?

I also question myself about the KEY ... its in HKEY Local Machine on my personnal computer. How can i install a game on a server that as no video card? Otherwise the HKEY will not apear. I notice that in TCadmin, there is a ENTER KEY. I know it stupid but i never use it so do i just enter it there and the work is done?

What would you all recomend.

Thank you in advance

agentpr24

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 10 years later...
Kinda dead game but Im looking for the dedicated server 1.3 files. Does anyone still have them? The ones I got seem to work , server is listed but no way to join it.

Thought my files were the problem but turned out to be the server software refusing to bind on secondary IP's. It was listed but impossible to join. After setting it on primary IP no issues.

Thought my files were the problem but turned out to be the server software refusing to bind on secondary IP's. It was listed but impossible to join. After setting it on primary IP no issues.

I remember working with EA and Bobby from Leetservers on this game, trying to get the server files working correctly. This was EA's first attempt using the Unreal 4 engine I believe.

We had the same issue with it only binding to the primary IP. To my knowledge they never fixed it, and the game died soon afterwards.

I did get a nice boxed set of the game with a photo of one of the planes from EA.

It's a shame the game never took off.

Archived