This is rediculous now

alex

Is there a way to roll back an update or something? These latest updates have basically rendered the control panel useless on all of our machines with all the reports, polling, and everything.

Our master server rides at 100% CPU half the time!

The control panel was good about 5 updates ago, is it possible to go back to that?

Rebooting the console / service helps for about all of 90 seconds before it rides at 100% again.

I can't install servers

I can't delete accounts, it will load for about 5 minutes then error.

Kevin I will speak with you on msn once your online.

Yes, i have been playing around and it seems the page times out or is delayed when trying to get anything from a remote server, just 2 minutes ago a tried to post news, the page took a while to load and showed all games, users and datacentres but seems to have times out when trying to gather a list of remotes.

Im bloody confused :smile:

Support ticket?

-P

Yes, i have been playing around and it seems the page times out or is delayed when trying to get anything from a remote server, just 2 minutes ago a tried to post news, the page took a while to load and showed all games, users and datacentres but seems to have times out when trying to gather a list of remotes.

Im bloody confused :smile:

Support ticket?

-P

I would say that would be the fastest way to proceed in case we need to login and take a look for you.

ahhhh, by process of elimination one of our remotes was causing major problems. I cant even stop it through services.msc!

Everything is working as expected now, but a faulty server shouldnt cause TCA to be all bad to my customers :razz:

eyethangew!

-Paul

Normally it wouldn't Paul. But with the new logging it appears that there are some adverse effects when a remote stops responding. Rest assured LFA is on it, and we hope to releases something quickly to fix this.

Normally it wouldn't Paul. But with the new logging it appears that there are some adverse effects when a remote stops responding. Rest assured LFA is on it, and we hope to releases something quickly to fix this.

Thats what we get for relying on beta versions!

This doesnt change my love for you, kev ;)

I am going to take a moment to clear the air here. When we release a "BETA" update, that is exactly what it is, a beta. We do not run a huge network with 10-20 servers for testing, so things that we test may react differently out in the real world. I think some people are forgetting what "beta" means.

I have come across a post in a client's forums bashing us for screwing up their clients panel. I take this personally, since they neglected to say, we were the ones who installed the beta version, which caused issues. They simply say TCAdmin screwed it up.

In part it is true. We obviously have some work to do on this server logging to get it stablized and running 100%. But that's what beta testing is for, to work out the bugs.

I am going to speak with Luis tonight about pulling all betas and releasing new version once we feel it is ready and not because a client requested a feature.

noooooooooooo! :shock:

Some of those features are well worth bugs. With out us using the betas it will take atleast twice as long for the stable version to be released. With the amount TCAdmin updated there software you don't have to wait long for a fix. If you take the risk you cant complain, just report the bug and maybe, like many times in the recent past they have the fix with in a day or so.

Thants my 2 cents and thats about all it's worth.

KEEP THE BETAS COMMING!! :cry:

No absolutly not.

I want my beta pulled immedately and to go back to the last version.

Now besides the master not working, our remotes like to have the huge memory leak that drags them down and errors every install.

Does Luis have msn?

Now besides the master not working, our remotes like to have the huge memory leak that drags them down and errors every install.

send me the file MonitorPerformance.dat from one of the remotes that has this proble. it is located in the monitor folder.

Archived