Order automation

klaypigeon

I understand Modern Bill got the boot, but even so I was wondering how automated TCAdmin is. When a person places an order is their server automatically created and started or is that all manual? So I would get notification or a ticket that some server and ventrilo needs to be created with X credentials? Also, so without MB, is there anyway to handle billing/order system? Thanks for your input.

While we no longer will be selling Modernbill licensing, the version 4 module that works with TCAdmin and Modernbill is still an option. You would simply need to get your Modernbill license somewhere else.

WHMCS is a great choice as an all-round package.

I think the TCADMIN integration works a treat. My only complaint is that you can't get it to do more complex things.

By that I mean lets say if you give free 10-man teamspeaks with servers. You cant make it so if someone orders 3 servers in one go they will get a 30-man teamspeak server. It will setup 3 10's. Then you have to fix it manually.

This thread missed half of my original question. I am still interested in this as it affects how much additional time will be needed setting up servers.

"When a person places an order is their server automatically created and started or is that all manual? So I would get notification or a ticket that some server and ventrilo needs to be created with X credentials? Can someone please step me through the process. Thanks"

If you were to use one of the billing solutions mentioned above the order/setup process can be fully automated. Once the order is payed for, the server is setup and started, and the client receives an email with the server details.

Of course you need to setup the integration between TCAdmin and the billing package before this can be done.

I am still using modernbill without any issues. Just pray you don't need support from them. I have also started using ClientExec for another website I started. Seems like a nice program but is taking some getting used to since I have used Modernbill for some time.

• 2 weeks later...
MB 5 TCAdmin module does not work. It was written by MB not TCA like the v4 was.

That it was written by mb does not implicitly means it does not work. I'm trying to get it to work now, so I don't know if it will work. Did you test it?

Yes, along with many others here including the TCAdmin staff.

OK ty, this will save me time.

Darn, I thought MB 5 would finaly be usefull, arg. Need to have a look at WHMCS I think :s :(

Is this part of the reason TC canceled reselling MB??

• 3 weeks later...
If you were to use one of the billing solutions mentioned above the order/setup process can be fully automated. Once the order is payed for, the server is setup and started, and the client receives an email with the server details.

Of course you need to setup the integration between TCAdmin and the billing package before this can be done.

but that is a big big problem for me, for support tcadmin I have purchase whmcs license but before I no think about currency for billing system, in fact I was need a billing sys can support TWD and CNY, and can link Gateway to local banks credit card billing system, and importent is be working for fully automated of tcadmin.... that like a dream for me..XD

no website no applicable billing system... ai... i have no idea how to do now...:|:

Archived