Creating Gameserver over the FTP!

Jaggl

it doesnt work 4 me?!

i allways get an error!

GSAutomation.Processes.CreateGameServer: Could not copy game server files from ftp: /Games/CSS to D:\Gamepanel\Benutzer\Roland-Steger\GameServers\TC5080313466 8882067147661

Server: TC0468183383356 Server 4

Owner: Roland-Steger

The User and the foulder are createt by the FTP Server but the Files can not me copied.....

Make sure all your ports that need to be opened are opened. :smile: Just went through this. By the way, the support is awesome if you do end up needing them.

80 - For license auth and checking and webpage access

8888- Default for master/remote communications

21 - For FTP. Or if you set this to another port in setup it will use that port.

5000-5100 - used for inbound Passive (PASV) FTP connections.

They need to be located in the the game installs folder, not within the game folder itself. They also must be named the same as the file folder name for that game.

Example: If you have your game folder for Counterstrike named /cs then the zip or rar file needs to be named cs.zip. PDo not put the file in the /cs folder. Rather leave it in the top level GameInstalls folder.

i get this error per mail!

GSAutomation.Processes.CreateGameServer: Could not copy game server files from ftp: /Games/CSS to D:\Gamepanel\Benutzer\Roland-Steger\GameServers\TC0623305765 2725062464840

Owner: Roland-Steger

/Games/CSS to why this? i have no folder called "Games" my Gamefolder has the name: Spiele in both servers (Master and Remote)

Check the log files on both the master and remote for the full error. Log files are located in C:\Program Files\TCAdmin Control Panel\Logs folder. Look at the monitor errors text file. If you still can't see why it is failing then I would suggest putting in a support ticket so we can take a look at it.

i dont work!

but why he allways try to copy from the Folder Game?!

<div class="pre"><pre>

07.09.2005 18:16:36 : StandardPlugins.RemoteServers.FPClient.GetSupportedGames: Es konnte keine Verbindung hergestellt werden, da der Zielcomputer die Verbindung verweigerte

07.09.2005 18:16:37 : StandardPlugins.RemoteServers.FTPClient.CopyDirectory: Es konnte keine Verbindung hergestellt werden, da der Zielcomputer die Verbindung verweigerte

07.09.2005 18:16:37 : GSAutomation.Processes.CreateGameServer: Could not copy game server files from ftp: /Games/CSS to D:\Gamepanel\Benutzer\Roland-Steger\GameServers\TC04566156254155321025350

Owner: Roland-Steger</pre></div>

is in the remote logfiles

if i try to move a gameserver i get this error!

<div class="pre"><pre>GSAutomation.Processes.MoveGameServer: Length cannot be less than zero.

Parameter name: length

From server: Server 2 to server: Server 4 Game server: AAO 6 Slots on 193.221.121.61:1722

Owner: demouser</pre></div>

Archived