Trial License

Arkaos

Hi There,

Im looking to get a trial license but every time i dial the number i get some guy called Steve's voicemail. Its quite costly calling the US from the UK.

Is it possible to get the 20 day trial via email at all?

Thanks

Nick

Messages have been being returned. However due to the time difference I bet you are not answering the phone when the call backs are made.

Just so you know we do have a very good reason why we have potential clients call for a trial. The main reason is to make sure they are over 18 as most are simply young kids.

No problem, i understand your reason for the trial phone calls, thats fine, just slightly annoying that i get an answerphone everytime, i will try again today, maybe i missed a callback at some point. Oh and i only WISH i was under 18 lol, 29 sounds old now :(

Just so you know we do have a very good reason why we have potential clients call for a trial. The main reason is to make sure they are over 18 as most are simply young kids.

I'm 88 days over 18 years old, will that work. :grin:

I do have to admit that I had a similar problem when getting my trial license, but i am SOOOO glad that I hung in there until getting a hold of them. TCAdmin has been a life saver for me and if I knew how good it was going to be I would have kept calling even longer(even though it can be annoying) ;) . Just about every question that I have had has been asked and answered here in these forums already by very knowledgeable people.

Loving TCAdmin;

• 2 months later...

Archived