Ask for features?

rayafar

Dear All

I’m new in game server but I have some experience in hosting & dedicated server management (about 8 years).I want to run my game servers but I have a big problem that I can’t find its answer on Net. Please help me!!!

Let me explain it by a plan:

1-we have 3 game servers, Server A, B, C-that are in different locations. (All of these servers managed by one control panel)

2-On each server we have some installed games:

Server A=Game 1, 2, 3

Server B=Game 2, 4, 5

Server C=Game 1, 3, 5

3-We have for example 3 game players: Player I, II, and III.

(The question is :)

I want limit the user accessibility on servers, which means:

a-Player I only can play game 2 on server B

b- Player II only can play game 1 on Server A & C and play game 3 on Server C

c- Player I has 120 minutes to play game 5 on server C from 10 AM to 18 PM. ( He /She can do it in one session [120 Min continuously] or in more than one session)

d- Player III can play all games on all servers.

If it isn’t a dream and your service/product can do full or partial of it, please help me to do. If we have any limitation in this plan such as the type of games or server’s resource or any additional soft/hardware please let me know, and if you can guide me to find helpful resources on Net please share your knowledge with me.

Very Thanks in Advanced:confused:

TCAdmin does not control who is able to join the server after it is created. You can assign the game servers to users and have them control the game server but as far as being able to join the server, that is the customer's responsibility.

Dear ECF

Thanks for your reply,but i don't understand what you say,I have to change or customize the code of TCAdmin?or I have to write another control panel?

If TCAdmin can do my plan ( by some changes in its code) please let me know the price and time to change the codes.

Best Regards

rayfar,

What ECF is saying is that what you are asking cannot be done with TCAdmin. You will need to get a custom script made for the job. Its nothing to do with TCAdmin. Tcadmin simply manages the game servers, and keeps them online. It does not restrict which users can join the game servers.

rayfar,

What ECF is saying is that what you are asking cannot be done with TCAdmin. You will need to get a custom script made for the job. Its nothing to do with TCAdmin. Tcadmin simply manages the game servers, and keeps them online. It does not restrict which users can join the game servers.

Dear Liveon3

Thanks alot .If possible please help me to find a solution or tell me the right terms or words that I search by these words to find the solution.:confused:

Hi,

I really wouldnt know where to start, ive never come across the need to restrict certain players from certain servers. Im sorry but i cannot point you in the right direction as i have never come across the need.

Regards

As ECF said there is no software that can do this, you will need to hire a professional programmer to have a complete solution written from scratch to accomplish what you are looking for.

Having a fair bit of experience in the programming world, both in being hired for jobs, and hiring programmers for things over my head, I'd estimate you are looking at a budget of about $5,000 - $10,000 to have this type of script written up.

Here are some sites you can start looking for a programmer at, but be certain to do a thorough job of investigating there references and history, and utilize sectioned escrow accounts releasing bits of payment for genuine progress. Upfront payments almost always result in theft of your payment.

http://www.rentacoder.com

http://www.getafreelancer.com

http://www.hireacoder.com

Archived