Coincidence?

JasonF

Reminds me of when they had the 4 lines. (Insomnia, Server Matrix, etc). Their server list page looks like Softlayer's.

Sure is a reminder of back then eh Jason. I was upset when those brand identities were lost at TP, and now they are back at it.

GM Website works a heck of a lot better than TP's version, which still does display 100% correct for me.

Oh well the world keeps turning :grin:

Mark W.: Welcome to Server Sales, how may I help you?

Customer: Just a question

Mark W.: ok

Customer: But why does your site look really familiar to GM's site.

Mark W.: I have no idea

Mark W.: What type of hosting do you need a server for - simple website, heavy graphics or streaming media?

Customer: More interested in why you have the same site design as General Motors does.

Mark W.: Maybe because it works

Mark W.: Welcome to Server Sales, how may I help you?

Customer: Just a question

Mark W.: ok

Customer: But why does your site look really familiar to GM's site.

Mark W.: I have no idea

Mark W.: What type of hosting do you need a server for - simple website, heavy graphics or streaming media?

Customer: More interested in why you have the same site design as General Motors does.

Mark W.: Maybe because it works

That made me laugh very hard...:grin:

Ford is the only one of the big three that might make it through this, but only if they implement their recently announced strategy and then some.

Archived