Be smart, communications won't get better.

studeggle

A little bit a friendly advice, not directed at anyone. But people please be smart when conducting business online. I see it over and over again, people posting/pm’ing/emailing others several times regarding a business opportunity (company sellout, equipment sales, templates, ect) because they are not getting a response on there first one. And sure enough most of the times down the road if they did finally get in touch and did business with the person they are back screaming about how they got ripped off, sent the money and didn’t get what was agreed upon.

People if its hard to get in touch with them to give them money, what in the world would make you think it will be easier (or even as easy) after they have your money and little too nothing to be gained by talking with you. I can promise you it is not going to happen, when it’s hard to give them money it will be like pulling teeth to get anything later.

Be smart if they can’t be bothered responding to you quickly in a timely manner, go do business elsewhere. It’s not worth the couple bucks you might save.

This is true I have been taken a few times but this is all part of doing business.

If you are considering doing business with Josh at AFG, he is a reliable person. I purchased the dual quad core server he posted, paid him, 2 days later the server arrived exactly as he advertised. Brand new server still in the original box.

I have also agreed to purchase the 5 dual quad core servers he has for sale in another post.

I purchased a TCAdmin Master license form benbur, I received the license however he never paid the transfer fee as agreed so I had to pay it.

I also agreed to purchase a remote license from louise but lost contact and never received the paypal account information. I don’t know what happened to her.

• 1 month later...
I purchased a TCAdmin Master license form benbur, I received the license however he never paid the transfer fee as agreed so I had to pay it.

I also agreed to purchase a remote license from louise but lost contact and never received the paypal account information. I don’t know what happened to her.

Maybe Kevin should charge more for the transfer as a agent fee and hold the transfer fee monies in a sort of Escrow until the sale is completed if the seller is gong to cover costs.

That or you should have just deducted it from the price.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived