COD World at War Pre-loading

ECF

Yes, I'm downloading it now on a dedi of mine, you can be a member (free) or buy an account and download faster.

Client files, I think are the same as the server files and what you need to do is regisiter on callofduty.com to get a free key :) hopefully today i know there american so if your in the UK time difference.

Link to download

http://www.fileplanet.com/193625/download/Call-of-Duty:-World-at-War-Beta-Client

Enjoy all :)

They will email you about the COD5 BETA key, if they don't include it in the email like they did with the xbox 360 beta key, then you need to go on the site and it will be in the panel at the top.

I don't think its released, People have said it will be today but don't forget if your in the UK.. its 11.40AM now here, it will be about 5 or 6AM there time, i hear its going to be late afternoon for us brits but worth the wait.

And everything they have done as well there must be busy contacting people but i'll be happy to post here once its done.

Archived