Pre Sales Questions

Guest Doc.Blade

Guest Doc.Blade

Hello,

I am in Australia, and have been looking for more information, and to directly ask some questions. I havent been able to find an email address to use to contact. Being in Australia, i cant call the toll free number, which is why i was after an email address.

My questions are:

1) What needs to be installed on my server prior to installing TCAdmin to make it acessable to clients via a weblink / whatever?

2) Does TCAdmin support the game Americas Army? I noticed in the demo, i could setup an AA Server, but when i go to features, it isnt listed in the supported games list.

3) If i do want to go ahead with the trial, then purchase, how do i do this if i cant call the toll free number? Is there an email address i can use to contact, or...?

Thank you in advance for your help in this matter

Rick

Guest Doc.Blade

So, i can purchase without a phone call, but cant get a trial without making a phone call ? ? ?

OMG

so what happens if i sign straight up for the monthly fee, how quickly am i setup?

Also, is there any lockin contracts, (eg: needing to be paying the monthly fee for 12 months, etc)? or can i cancel at any time if i sign up, and decide the software isnt what i was looking for?

I am looking to get things started ASAP, but cant make a phone call out of the Country.

Do we get any other method of contact once we start paying for support? ie: email address, live chat, MSN, etc?

Also, my 2 other questions in my initial post havent been answered as yet. Can i get them answered, as well as the questions here please? If they all suit our needs, i will look to sign up ASAP.

Thank you

Rick

Guest Doc.Blade

Thank you Doug, i appreciate your reply. Thank you too to Jason.

Just need the answers to the q's below, and hopefully all set to go :)

So, i can purchase without a phone call, but cant get a trial without making a phone call ? ? ?

OMG

so what happens if i sign straight up for the monthly fee, how quickly am i setup?

Also, is there any lockin contracts, (eg: needing to be paying the monthly fee for 12 months, etc)? or can i cancel at any time if i sign up, and decide the software isnt what i was looking for?

I am looking to get things started ASAP, but cant make a phone call out of the Country.

Thank you

Rick

Guest Doc.Blade

Anyone able to answer my other questions, i would really like to make a move on whatever package i choose to go with, i want to use TCAdmin, but if it is going to take forever to get a response, i might have to rethink.........

Guest Doc.Blade

Thank you very much for your response ECF, i really appreaciate it.

As it is now close to 2am my time, i am off to bed. I will sign up tomorrow and get things rolling.

Thank you again

Rick

Archived