WHMCS Trial Question

ptadmin

Hey Folks,

We are giving WHMCS a trial run, However I have it setup properly to our master tcadmin server and it does create the auto setup. However what I cannot figure out is how can I set it up like I have in Modern Bill where our customers provide us a desired TCadmin Control Panel ID and Desired Password on the order page..

When a customer is placing their order I want to give them an option in like I have in Modern Bill where they fill out there desired TCAdmin ControL Panel ID and Pass and it writes that data into TCAdmin.

Any Ideas?

I've been using WHMCS with TCAdmin recently, and once it's working it's an excellent bit of software and their support department is always fast to reply and they do fix the problem. I had a few issues with the TCAdmin integration, but once that was sorted i've had no problems whatsoever. I await 3.8 where they will be adding master custom fields, it's a bit annoying to have to edit every product when I want to add a new Datacentre at the moment.

Ok, I attempted to go by the instructions provided this time before asking this question but I cannot seem to get the integration between WHMCS and Plesk working properly.

I have input the proper IP and proper credentials but it just seems that WHMCS is not requesting the proper information to make this work.

If I compare it to our Modern Bill setup the WHMCS doesn't ask for half the information

Anyone have success in setting up WHMCS and Plesk with no problems for auto creating of customers accounts and settings ??

Ryan,

If you put a ticket in they are pretty quick with replies. We have been using it for about 3 months now and its stellar. For a small fee they will also build modules so that you can either predetermine the username for TCA vs giving them the option.

With regards to the different data centers you can add custom fields were you auto input the settings by data center ID then its just a matter of adding the new DC id.

Bobby, personal recommendation is get it going now so you can familiarize yourself with it, its a bit different change over and make sure the import feature you have or get them to write will pull all the pertinent data... it helped us a ton.

Archived