Gamepanel.org Support

Blazer

Hello,

I know this is the wrong forum for posting a problem related to gamepanel beta 4 but gamepanel.org's forum is kind of dead LFA or ECF don't post there anymore and there is just this spammer posting in everythread. However I would be thankfull if you would help me sort out this problem.

I run Windows 2000 Advanced Server with GamePanel worked perfectly.

Then I installed a hosting control panel called x-unitconf from http://www.x-unitconf.de

And now GamePanel doesent work anymore.

It gives me the following error:

Server Error in '/GamePanel' Application.

------------------------------------------------------------ --------------------

Configuration Error

Description: An error occurred during the processing of a configuration file required to service this request. Please review the specific error details below and modify your configuration file appropriately.

Parser Error Message: Unable to load file 'Indy.Sockets'.

Source Error:

Line 256: <add assembly="System.EnterpriseServices, Version=1.0.5000.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a"/>

Line 257: <add assembly="System.Web.Mobile, Version=1.0.5000.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a"/>

Line 258: <add assembly="*"/>

Line 259: </assemblies>

Line 260:

Source File: c:\winnt\microsoft.net\framework\v1.1.4322\Config\machine.co nfig Line: 258

Assembly Load Trace: The following information can be helpful to determine why the assembly 'Indy.Sockets' could not be loaded.

=== Pre-bind state information ===

LOG: DisplayName = Indy.Sockets

(Partial)

LOG: Appbase = file:///C:/Program Files/GamePanel/Web

LOG: Initial PrivatePath = bin

Calling assembly : (Unknown).

===

LOG: Policy not being applied to reference at this time (private, custom, partial, or location-based assembly bind).

LOG: Post-policy reference: Indy.Sockets

LOG: Attempting download of new URL file:///C:/WINNT/Microsoft.NET/Framework/v1.1.4322/Temporary ASP.NET Files/gamepanel/22697ba2/c612f456/Indy.Sockets.DLL.

LOG: Attempting download of new URL file:///C:/WINNT/Microsoft.NET/Framework/v1.1.4322/Temporary ASP.NET Files/gamepanel/22697ba2/c612f456/Indy.Sockets/Indy.Sockets. DLL.

LOG: Attempting download of new URL file:///C:/Program Files/GamePanel/Web/bin/Indy.Sockets.DLL.

LOG: Publisher policy file is not found.

LOG: No redirect found in host configuration file (C:\WINNT\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v1.1.4322\aspnet.config).

LOG: Using machine configuration file from C:\WINNT\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v1.1.4322\config\machine.co nfig.

LOG: Post-policy reference: Indy.Sockets, Version=1.0.1620.32252, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=ff02b490243257d9

-------------------------------------------------

Now after a reboot I get the error "not enough Disk space"when trying to access gamepanel.

This is not possible since I have 15GB free.

I actually get both errors randomly.

I reinstalled ASP.NET uninstalled the Hosting panel, reinstalled gamepanel beta4 but no go. Its dead.

In the forum of hosting panel I am told that their panel doesent touch anything from other sites in IIS this cant be true because gamepanel stopped working just after installing the hosting panel.

They tell me go talk to gamepanel.org and I hope you can tell me something else than go talk to x-unitconf.de

Thanks in Advance,

Luca

5 options

- Try deleting the files and subfolders in C:/WINNT/Microsoft.NET/Framework/v1.1.4322/Temporary ASP.NET Files

- Try installing .NET service pack 1 if you don't have it installed already. http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?familyid=A8F 5654F-088E-40B2-BBDB-A83353618B38&displaylang=en

- read all of these posts and look for a possible solution http://groups.google.com/groups?q=group%3Amicrosoft.public.d otnet.*+%22Assembly+Load+Trace%3A+The+following+information+ can+be+helpful+to+determine+why+the+assembly%22&hl=en

- uninstall .net framework and service pack then reinstall. This can get ugly sometimes.

- reinstall windows.

Deleting the Temp files didnt help :sad:

This is the exact error of the disk space one.

Just have a last look at this before I reinstall windows.

Server Error in '/GamePanel' Application.

------------------------------------------------------------ --------------------

There is not enough space on the disk.

Description: An unhandled exception occurred during compilation using the CodeDomProvider 'Microsoft.VisualBasic.VBCodeProvider'. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.IO.IOException: There is not enough space on the disk.

Source Error:

An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below.

Stack Trace:

[iOException: There is not enough space on the disk.

]

System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(Int32 errorCode, String str) +723

System.IO.FileStream..ctor(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize, Boolean useAsync, String msgPath, Boolean bFromProxy) +888

System.IO.FileStream..ctor(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, FileShare share) +45

System.CodeDom.Compiler.CodeCompiler.FromDomBatch(CompilerPa rameters options, CodeCompileUnit[] ea) +272

System.CodeDom.Compiler.CodeCompiler.FromDom(CompilerParamet ers options, CodeCompileUnit e) +90

System.CodeDom.Compiler.CodeCompiler.System.CodeDom.Compiler .ICodeCompiler.CompileAssemblyFromDom(CompilerParameters options, CodeCompileUnit e) +37

System.Web.Compilation.BaseCompiler.GetCompiledType() +227

Version Information: Microsoft .NET Framework Version:1.1.4322.2032; ASP.NET Version:1.1.4322.2032

Archived