CODWAW Config W/ Advanced Config editor!!

HIS-MOTHER

I am releasing this for those of you that want a config with a Highly advanced Config editor.

Load it up and check out all the Advanced stuff I put in there at the bottom of the editor. Note.. When the server.cfg is generated after each line there is a comment with the default setting so if clients screw up the cfg you can see what the default value was.

Please remeber.

If I typoed something let me know and I'll edit it. If there are errors let me know in a professional manner and I will fix them.

Don't bitch about anything since I am giving you 4+ hours of work for Free!!

To DefconRich>> Unbrand it yourself dude, I did the hardpart. ;)

Enjoy......

Call of Duty World at War.txt

To DefconRich>> Unbrand it yourself dude, I did the hardpart. ;)

Enjoy......

Sanitizing your config before posting it was more aimed at protecting your business interest. You listed your redirect info which could become a problem if 1/2 the world starts using this config ;)

Either way I'm sure your work is appreciated by the community. Just trying to help..

Sanitizing your config before posting it was more aimed at protecting your business interest. You listed your redirect info which could become a problem if 1/2 the world starts using this config ;)

Either way I'm sure your work is appreciated by the community. Just trying to help..

Yeah I hear ya Rich, but either way anyone who logs into a server with our redirect can see it anyway right? Also any unscrupulous former clients can do that as well(and there are tons of those in this world). Besides I was busting your Chops based on the comment you made to someone else. ;)

On a side note: If we were that concerned about the BW we wouldn't have this open to the public, and has been for years.

http://downloads.hypernia.com

:D

Edited by HIS-MOTHER

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 89 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use