CoD5 Pam/Dam/Pro

cass

Anyone got any help setting them up ?

they all need weird long command lines with the install path and with the tcadmin your server are installed in made folders liketcai43u5bi34upb5uib

So if anyone can help me to run one with command lines and config that be great.

thanks

Mike

1) For some reason I really don't want to do a download from a website called "Worms World"

2) Promod readme

-Put the files in a folder mods/promod_waw on the game server.

- Change the command line to

+set fs_savepath %userfilespath% +set fs_game mods/promod_waw +set dedicated 2 +set net_ip %serverip% +set net_port %serverport% +set sv_maxclients %slots% +set sv_punkbuster "1" +exec server.cfg +map_rotate

- Create a server.cfg in the promod_waw folder

i read the readme and folloewed its info no joy tho im guessing its the whole path thing with tcadmin thats not working

as the fs_game dont work and you have to add where its installed like with tcadmin its

c:\servers\clientname\tc2183712389ry2389ry\cod5

or whateva im at a loss tbh

i read the readme and folloewed its info no joy tho im guessing its the whole path thing with tcadmin thats not working

as the fs_game dont work and you have to add where its installed like with tcadmin its

c:\servers\clientname\tc2183712389ry2389ry\cod5

or whateva im at a loss tbh

Becasue you need to use the +fs_locappdata thing which is not recomended by Treyarch or most of the community.

http://www.fpsadmin.com/forum/showthread.php?t=16316

i have managed to get the openwarfare mod working last night as there are rulesets available for it, to get the localapppath working in tcadmin you can add to the commandline +set fs_localAppData %userfilespath%, should be the same to get all the other mods working, i will be working on promod and pam in next couple of days so if anyone needs any help with openwarfare, contact mrccocking@hotmail.com as there is limited help on the openwarfare site.

is there a reason why you shouldnt use fs_localAppData as i cant find any explaination as to why we shouldnt?

chris

ez-servers.net

This is the correct command line , promod beta don't support maplists

+set fs_savepath %userfilespath% +set dedicated 2 +set fs_localAppData %userfilespath% +set fs_basegame mods/Promod +set fs_game mods/Promod +set net_ip %serverip% +set net_port %serverport% +set sv_maxclients %slots% +set sv_punkbuster "1" +exec server.cfg +set g_gametype SD +map mp_castle

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use