need help

DaHawk

You have chosen one of the hardest games that I have found to host with TCA so first allow me to say good luck unless of course you have found an affiliate copy and I don't imagine that to be the case.

Next I have to ask you, have you installed the game to a local system and uploaded all files to the server either in raw form, or as a .zip archive?

ok i tried uploading prog through ftp but tcadmin wont let exe files uploaded so unless i am doing something wrong, can somebody explain how to upload as i do own multiple copies of bhd... thanks for your assistance as I am retarded i guess... lol

Remote Desktop, from your start menu go to programs then accessories then communications. I strongly suggest you do some real major studing on OS as desktop is absolute childs play compared to the level you'll need to run a gsp or better yet hire a system admin. Tcadmin is not a gsp in a box, and nor will it handle all your server security and system optimization ;)

• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 22 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use