COD2 use to restart

Greatlake

I have about had it with cod2 it wa working fine then all of a sudden windows got this wild idea it was going to update now i can't get cod2 to work at all. I can start it via the desktop using the command line in tcadmin get the error and say no to safe mode and it load no other questions i shut it down and try via the panel and it just don't start this is driving me up a wall anyone have any clue what to do.

we've been having the same issue with cod, coduo and now cod2..

Upon restarting the game, it prompts for safe mode. and when rebooting the Server machine cod propmts for Optimized settings.

When i run any of the 3 cod titles off of Serverdoc we don;t get this prompt...

any insight would be helpull :cool:

well upon first launch from the desktop, it prompted me about the optimal settings.. I click yes ( set optimal settings ) ... let the server load... then restarted it around 10 times... never asked me once after the initial start for either optimal settings or safe mode. ( didn't want to reboot teh server machine... it is hosting clients )

Archived