Alpha testing has started but Beta ?

tangogc

Can you guys please add an option for smtp to use a different port other than 25. Like port 80?

Would be even better if you could just put whatever port you want, like most other web software that can use an external smtp server.

Pwetty pwease with sugar on top :p

Just an add to that, the ports incoming for upload, download, steam update

Can it be optional to any port we want, please

Maybe a good idea to add the statistics which can be export to the website? Like : Currently servers running:

Players playing :

Uptime

Just an idea :)

I like the sound of that :)

Though, I also like the idea of the update to the WHMCS module. Hopefully, it will be quite something given the now closer relationship with the WHMCS people :)

Maybe a good idea to add the statistics which can be export to the website? Like : Currently servers running:

Players playing :

Uptime

Just an idea :)

This isn't too difficult (the players playing bit anyway) since this is already stored within the TCAdmin database, I posted a small bit of PHP that sums the values here. If you know enough, you can also modify my code to create pretty graphs ;)

• 3 weeks later...

The option that I want to see is multigames. For example, admin makes group of 10 games, he sells to his customer that group, limit the slots to maximum 12, and then user can install game that he wants on same ip & port. Only one game is allowed running and 3 games install so user can switch between these games. The same thing had Nitrado on there cpanels

The option that I want to see is multigames. For example, admin makes group of 10 games, he sells to his customer that group, limit the slots to maximum 12, and then user can install game that he wants on same ip & port. Only one game is allowed running and 3 games install so user can switch between these games. The same thing had Nitrado on there cpanels

I second that loosely.

I have pulled the Version 2 forum for the time being since we have fallen way behind on it. Admitedly I most likely jumped the gun on releasing any info about it but I felt that progress on the next version would be coming a lot faster than it has.

But not to worry. Once we have the beta version worked out info on it will be posted here in the forums.

As for the game switching feature this is already availible in the current version and has been for some time now.

I have pulled the Version 2 forum for the time being since we have fallen way behind on it. Admitedly I most likely jumped the gun on releasing any info about it but I felt that progress on the next version would be coming a lot faster than it has.

But not to worry. Once we have the beta version worked out info on it will be posted here in the forums.

As for the game switching feature this is already availible in the current version and has been for some time now.

Well, we have to active it for each customer, and when you have hundreds of customers... :D

Archived