Alpha testing has started but Beta ?

tangogc

You are welcome Diego. Luis is currently working on a new WHMCS module for our users. This should take a short period of time, and he will then be back to coding on version 2.

I will say this. From what I have of version 2 installed on one of our servers, you will all be very impressed with it. It's developement will be customer driven. Meaning that the beta testers will be the ones giving us ideas on what should be added and how it should operate. This way we only have to code once instead of coding then changing things to fit certain situations.

Glad to hear that a new WHMCS module is coming out, while the current one is good i've always thought there is room for improvement. I've only been a TCA user since November, but i'm impressed with it's existing feature set and look forward to TCA2 with anticipation.

I've got a bit of a list growing, to what could be updated or changed

cannot wait to get hands on it with being with a company who has the enterprise licence

Can you guys please add an option for smtp to use a different port other than 25. Like port 80?

Would be even better if you could just put whatever port you want, like most other web software that can use an external smtp server.

Pwetty pwease with sugar on top :p

Can you guys please add an option for smtp to use a different port other than 25. Like port 80?

Would be even better if you could just put whatever port you want, like most other web software that can use an external smtp server.

Pwetty pwease with sugar on top :p

No cherry?!:~

Archived