TCA Advanced

VicToMeyeZR

When I test the order form to create a server with automation the service stays "Pending" and does not move to Active. Is anyone else getting this?

I also receive this error in BillingAPI.Errors.txt

3/31/2009 10:57:57 AM : User id contains invalid characters.

I am setting this up like the WHMCS TCAdmin_advanced Module manual. As you can see, it does not ask for a username and password anymore. I just cancelled the service in WHMCS and for some reason it was created..this shouldn't happen.

Do you mean when the user registers in WHMCS? The usernames are fine. Not using illegal characters.

I order a test through whmcs order portal. The package is set up for free. It completes and I receive an order confirmation and that's it. In the WHMCS admin panel the test client is set to "pending." when it should be activated.

Please note that the connections from WHMCS and TCAdmin are fine.

Yes, thats what I meant... we had a similar issue when users used foreign characters.

We just substituted them for...... er....... English looking ones :)

Try testing it where the username is just abc.

Also, don't forget, that the server will sometimes still sit as pending whilst it is being installed, obviously as it isn't installed yet. Something to check is once the order has been passed from whmcs to TCA is the console. That will obvioulsy show if the game server is being installed or not.

Light, I was trying to understand what you were saying about defaul_values.php and not line 10. Is it a call for "10" in the subdirectory? I am looking in tcadmin_advanced and I see:

configfile = $params["configoption1"];

if($configfile=="")

$configfile="default_values.php";

$configfile=realpath(dirname(__FILE__)).DIRECTORY_SEPARATOR.$configfile;

if(!file_exists($configfile))

return 'The configuration file "'.$configfile.'" does not exist.';

so I understand it is calling the config file, but where are we getting /10 from in a subdirectory? I am not understanding where I need to change this, or I may not be sure at all what I'm looking for, but from what I can see... tcadmin_advanced is calling for /10 and its calling from one of the configs somewhere, but im not seeing the line anywhere calling for it so i can change it to "default_values.php". What should I be doing, and how should I got about doing it? Thanks!

EDIT: I've realised that this may have to do with the fact the customer has a 10 slot server? I am trying to suspend his service.

• 2 weeks later...

I will need to speak with Luis to see where he stands with it. I know there were a few problems with it initally which we expected with any new module.

I assume he hasn't done a general release because he is still working out some kinks.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived