Suddenly error: GSAutomation.Processes.CreateGameServer: Could not write to...

B3rt

Suddenly our panel gives an error when we use the auto creation function on CS:source servers

We get an error like:

GSAutomation.Processes.CreateGameServer: Could not write to C:\Gameservers\bert\GameServers\TC24508707066180058775004\\c strike\cfg\server.cfg. Error: Kan een deel van het pad C:\Gameservers\bert\GameServers\TC24508707066180058775004\cs trike\cfg\server.cfg niet vinden.

Server: MasterServer ARIA

Owner: bert

An emtpy server.cfg is present in cstrike/cfg, when I try a different game the installation works fine.

Does anyone know what this could cause this problem?

Thx!

Found it, didn't know you could click on the gamename itself, the FireFox browser does not show the gamename as a link.

I check the values but values are correct, the space is not present in the config file or mentioned paths.

Why the system generates a space I don't know.

Any other ideas?

It should not generate a space unless it is told to. I would suggest opening that file link and copying the contents of the template file to your clipboard. Then create a new file link and paste the contents of the template file ito that one. Then delete the old file link and give it a shot again.

Archived