Update error

24play

Updating TCAdmin...

Database has been updated successfully.

Error Updating Remote Server: Dual 189: Could not create plugin on server Dual 189

Error Updating Remote Server: Dual 188: Could not create plugin on server Dual 188

TCAdmin web site has been updated. You have been logged off and the web site has been restarted.

The master monitor has been updated and restarted.

The update has been completed.

Further info

I started one of the remotes to check the console and I see an error message saying

error creating plugin

file or assemply name tcadmin.plugins.systemmonitor or one of its dependencies not found

What have I done wrong ?

Updating TCAdmin...

Database does not require an update.

Error Updating Remote Server: Dual 188: Could not create plugin on server Dual 188

Error Updating Remote Server: Dual 189: Could not create plugin on server Dual 189

TCAdmin web site has been updated. You have been logged off and the web site has been restarted.

The master monitor has been updated and restarted.

The update has been completed.

Still getting this after I did the above.

I only have BETA 8 available on the update options I see now but I would still want to get this working as a manual update each time could become a nightmare

start the 2 remotes in console mode then run the update. Check for any errors on the remote consoles. If you still have problems create a ticket with access to the remote servers and your control panel so we can have a look.

Thanks alot for all the help regarding this

My IP's were the problem I had the master setup with the secondary IP on say so of my web guy

Last time I ever listen to him lol

The support in this forum has been second to none and its really appreciated

Archived