Modernbill purchasing

studeggle

Thanks for the tip AvailNetworks :smile: I'm brandnew to the modernbill arena, up to now I have used a excell sheet and manual billing and account setup getting to be a royal pain though :razz:

Are they charging for the customization?

Can I talk to you off the boards about modernbill? Don't want to hijack TCadmins board :roll: I can be reached at studeggle at cox.net if your open to emailing

I have heard both good and bad things about mblicenses......A friend had an experience similar to Daersun. In the MB forums others have both praised and cursed them. But personally I have had no dealings with them in any way so it is impossible for me to either recommend them or to say to avoid them.

I saw good reviews over at WHT as well. Which is why I pointed Jordan to them. I guess they weren't all that good with him :shock:

There is also moderntweak which does about the same thing as mblicenses.

I actually kicked the idea around of hosting modernbill as well. but we don't really want to spend the time supporting the configuration questions etc.. It would take away from TCadmin.

Archived