AA3 and TS3 config

frbnet

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They sure changed a bunch didnt they...

Server runs fine on main box I "installed" from but after installing to remotes from master ftp i get an error message stating configuration is not correct...

Ideas?

Edited by swish

here we go......with all maps in the command line builder!

Note: Have a look into the Install/Uninstall Scripts they can make problems witch ur installation, because of the automated Webserver creation script!

thanks for that, very helpfull :)

Mine are running at roughly 53MB each Jason. I downloaded my files about 10am yesterday from STEAM and installed them on 2 Win2K3 boxes without incident so far using this config.

AA3 servers are a resource hog! Notice when it boots to the TS3 loading you will see the CPU max 1 or more cores on some CPU's. As far as RAM goes it uses almost 500MB empty to 1.5GB with a full server depending on the map. You will also notice the max player does not work nor does the spectator set to 0 either. And also you will notice that the AA3Game.ini file get's overwritten by the DefaultGame.ini file. You may need to set TCAdmin to use the DefaultGame.ini if that happens, it seems to happen mostly on 64bit systems.

Edited by {-SMAKU-}_MotorMouth

AA3 servers are a resource hog! Notice when it boots to the TS3 loading you will see the CPU max 1 or more cores on some CPU's. As far as RAM goes it uses almost 500MB empty to 1.5GB with a full server depending on the map.

I am sorry to hear that for you. Not sure where ours will be under load, but idle the application is at 53-54 MB of RAM and 2-3% on a 2xQuad Core 2.6 Win2K3 System. I never have any of my cores max, but one does spike up to about 70% from 41% during a server startup.

And also you will notice that the AA3Game.ini file get's overwritten by the DefaultGame.ini file. You may need to set TCAdmin to use the DefaultGame.ini if that happens, it seems to happen mostly on 64bit systems.

Have not experienced this yet either thankfully.

I am only anxious for AA's people to get everything lined out and fully functional with the lobby system so that I can play. I downloaded full version through STEAM and it is still locked as of this post.

Best of luck;

Edited by KOhosting
Break Quote

Guest louise

i get the following

Error: Can't start an online game that hasn't been created

ScriptLog: *** WARNING - No Kismet sequence found for Mission Controller

Exit: UTcpNetDriver shut down

I just started up a AA3 server and did a netstat. I got the query port and tried several query protocols and none worked. These are the ports the game server bound to, I changed my server's IP to 111.111.111.111

UDP 111.111.111.111:8777 *:* 4648

UDP 111.111.111.111:9987 *:* 4648

UDP 127.0.0.1:39300 *:* 4648

Edited by JasonF

Guest louise

well finally got mine working however when it boots up its changing the one that's created by tcadmin back to a default one which is rather strange,

looks for a hammer .......

Process Id: 3452

CPU Usage: 50.94

Memory Usage: 397.06 MB

Disk Usage: 2.07 GB

Start Time: 19/06/2009 12:34:07

Times Crashed/Not Responding: 1

Last Restart: 19/06/2009 12:35:07

i used the config posted on here got the files thru a steamclient installed on the dedi and copyed the files into a aa3 folder....installed the server and it just restarts after restart with as some are posting high cpu and ram...

any ideas/help ???

thanks

ummm i just get aa3.exe windows error boxes up all the time now so that didnt work

i get in the logs aswell this

General protection fault!

History: pb_Export() Address = 0xdf3afc (filename not found) [in C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\america's army 3 dedicated server\Binaries\AA3Game.exe]

Address = 0x401370 (filename not found) [in C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\america's army 3 dedicated server\Binaries\AA3Game.exe]

Address = 0x4016d0 (filename not found) [in C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\america's army 3 dedicated server\Binaries\AA3Game.exe]

pb_Export() Address = 0x14e450d (filename not found) [in C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\america's army 3 dedicated server\Binaries\AA3Game.exe]

BaseProcessInitPostImport() Address = 0x7d4e7d42 (filename not found) [in C:\WINDOWS\syswow64\kernel32.dll]

and it says

INFO |Accounting | | type : Offline

does that mean it will not show even if i did get it running?

Edited by cass

Guest louise
Copy this file into the DefaultGame.ini file then delete the \AA3Game\Config\AA3game.ini and the \AA3Game\Config\AA3Engine.ini then restart the server.

Ta sausage :p

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use