CoD 4 - Game server files

file sharing of copyrighted contents is not allowed anywhere. next time use PM to claim your gona do something illegal ;)

How many times do we have to go over this? If you already own the game but can't FTP it to your server from home because of a slow connection and someone allows you to download it from a faster connection "THAT IS NOT FILE SHARING" you already own the game.

File sharing would be me posting a link to my game files folder and allowing everybody to download from it.

Let me see, 8 hours to upload it from home or 30 min to transfer it from one server to another, I will take the 30 min.

How many times do we have to go over this? If you already own the game but can't FTP it to your server from home because of a slow connection and someone allows you to download it from a faster connection "THAT IS NOT FILE SHARING" you already own the game.

File sharing would be me posting a link to my game files folder and allowing everybody to download from it.

Let me see, 8 hours to upload it from home or 30 min to transfer it from one server to another, I will take the 30 min.

And the charge for providing copyrighted material? :grin:

Pretty much by providing the server files, you're providing the full game.

And how do you legally verify he owns a copy? I wouldn't want the liability...even though it is one outta a million copies.

It's a game dude, I am not giving him a firearm, I don't have to a criminal background check. If he just wanted to get an illegal copy of the game there are 1000s of sites where you download it. What did you want him to do mail me his copy of the game.

• 1 month later...
It's a game dude, I am not giving him a firearm, I don't have to a criminal background check. If he just wanted to get an illegal copy of the game there are 1000s of sites where you download it. What did you want him to do mail me his copy of the game.

LOL, if there are so many why are they asking for a copy. ;)

Archived