Ventrilo Config Files

AJK2408

I am assuming by your posts that you are not an authorized provider. The free Ventrilo server only allows up to 8 clients and binds to every IP of the machine you install it to.

The free version is meant for testing purposes only.

• 1 month later...

i downloaded the ventrilo for my dedicated box and when i click on run server it runs in cmd but when i make a ventrilo in tcadmin it dont work or run how do i do this!!! please help i been tryen to set this up for days.. i have like 8 ips i can use and every time i try it fails and dont work.. i have not a clue what to do.. please help!!!

i downloaded the ventrilo for my dedicated box and when i click on run server it runs in cmd but when i make a ventrilo in tcadmin it dont work or run how do i do this!!! please help i been tryen to set this up for days.. i have like 8 ips i can use and every time i try it fails and dont work.. i have not a clue what to do.. please help!!!

hire an admin that will help you!!!!!!!

and binds to every ip?? no im not a licenses ventrilo provider.. but when i hit vintrilo srv.exe it starts it runs on my dedicated box ip.. and i have like 6 or 7 ips.. but it wont start in tcadmin.. is thi sbecause i donthave a license? i mean even to be able to start it in tc admin on 1 ip be fine just as long as i can use it as low ram and such so it dont run up my processes etc!!!

• 3 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use