how to change default service settings

24play

when setting up a new server , we would like to change;

Check if Running Every: 90

Enable low membory usage - Ticked as default

just as we create the server and then have to go back in and change these settings everytime

i can only find

* "Stop Delay (Seconds): " within the supported games (for the actual service settings)

but when i go into service settings available after the game has been created there are alot more settings

i want to change;

Check if Running Every: 90

Enable low membory usage - Ticked as default

which dont seem to be available in supported games options

Just checked it out. It used to be in the automation screen as well, but neither have it anymore.

Luis must have had a reason for taking them out. most likely the billing API.

I will ask him if he can put it back in, or tell you how to edit the system config file to set those values for all server.

Just a note *** Enable low memory usage is dangerous to use***

Certain games do not like it. Quake 3 based games such as COD and COD2 will lag like hell with it enabled.

Check if running every x seconds and low memory usage has always been in the game server's service settings. Default is 5 seconds.

Stop Delay is in supported games and in service settings. When a game server is created it takes the default value from supported games. Default is 3 seconds.

They have never been in the Game Server creation page or in the billing API.

Archived