TCAdmin Features and Supported Games

ECF

With the upcoming release on monday, I figure now would be the time to post a bit about what TCAdmin can do :grin:

The software was coded and runs on Windows Asp.net. it can run any windows executable as a windows service, and is supported on Win2000, Win2003, and WinXp. It supports 2 database structures. MS Access and MYSql. Unlike other panels you are in control of your software. TCAdmin is not a hosted solution. The software is installed and run on "your" server(s). So there is no need to worry about downtime. TCadmin is very easy to install. The setup wizard will walk you through the basic steps to install and configure the panel for use.

We have coded this product to be both powerful and flexible. You have control over almost every aspect of how to host your games. It also allows GSPs to easily add functionality which they specify for their clients.

Currently TCAdmin supports 100+ games with advanced functionality for most. You can find a general rundown of the panel features and supported games here: http://www.tcadmin.com/demo.html

And yes! We will be developing new features for it beyond what you see. We have numerous features on the request list from our beta testers allready, which we will begin work on right after release.

all looks extremly good the only thing is i cant contact you on msn, i added the address on the main page ( doesnt work) and i added your address in your profile, please can you come online, thanks!

<table border="0" align="center" width="90%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td class="SmallText">game-zero</td></tr><tr><td class="quote">

all looks extremly good the only thing is i cant contact you on msn, i added the address on the main page ( doesnt work) and i added your address in your profile, please can you come online, thanks!

</td></tr></table>

I answered your support email :razz:

Archived