TCAdmin Build 1.0.2213.32729

ECF

Another quick update to address the STEAM Update issues.

- Made some changes to the Steam update which should fix the problems some were having

- The voice server list page now loads a lot faster after the first time it has loaded.

We are working on more, But I think a DOD Source update came out yesterday. So people are going to need to STEAM Update fix so they can update their servers.

Quote from Steampowered site:

<div class="pre"><pre>Day of Defeat: Source Update Available

January 25, 2006, 2:48 pm ? Alfred Reynolds

Updates to Day of Defeat: Source have been released. The updates will be applied automatically when your Steam client is restarted. The specific changes include:

New Map

Added dod_kalt with High Dynamic Range (HDR) lighting

Day of Defeat: Source

Fixed players getting stuck on models</pre></div>

The reason I have not added it yet is because I want to add it to the billing api too. So you can sell branded voice servers. If the voice server is marked as branded the user will not be able to change the name.

Just adding the checkbox is easy but I prefer to do right the first time. ;)

There is a small update available. This is an internal update about 2 days old but it fixes a problem a lot of you might have so i'm making it available to everyone.

What's new:

- Fixed a problem causing the login via FTP to take a long time for some servers.

This update also changes the way the FTP folders are named. It removes the game description and just shows "xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx on port xx". If you are using any automated scripts that use FTP (like MBL) you will have to update the path.

Archived