Internal Beta Release Info

ECF

Just to keep you folks updated on the beta testing here is some information.

1. Luis has told me that the beta test should be ready by the end of this month or early next month.

2. We have picked 4 companies to do the initial test. Please do not ask which companies, thanks.

3. Once the initial beta has been tested by these companies for major bugs/issues Luis will release fixes etc...

4. After the new software is deemed runnable without major errors then it will be pushed out to all clients currently registered to see these forums.

5. The beta will NOT be production ready, and you CANNOT run it in a production environment. The new license and documentation will clearly state this, and anyone found running the software in production or publically will have their beta license terminated and will be removed from the beta testers group.

6. Support for the beta of version 2 will take a back seat to our current support load for version 1. So responses will most likely take longer than current support issues.

Once we have reached a stage where the software seems stable we will then start taking module requests. We fully plan to have v2 be a client based project where your input will shape the software.

We are very excited about the new version and hope that all testers involved will get us some feedback on how we can make it better.

That is all I have for right now.

I am hoping that V2 will cover all the essential wants of today's GSP. Working with our first version has taught us a lot and we have learned the mistakes we made along the way.

With the newer tecnology v2 will be a lot leaner and faster than v1. I keep forgetting that v1 has technology that is now 5-6 years old in it.

I am excited to see what you guys think of the new design and enhanced performance, along with the modular design which will allow us to create new modules to perform specific functions without having to recode.

• 2 weeks later...