Call of Duty Files

MaxXx

Hello :grin:,

I ran into troubles with the Call of Duty Windwos Files. Where do I get them? On the Website of callofduty (all flash how much i hate that) there is like no information about the server, and on fileplanet and other similar sites i can not find the windows server files, only linux. Does somebody of you know where to get the windows files, or do i have to buy the game? If I have to do so, it will hopefully run without CD rite?

Sorry for a stupid post like this, but like I said, the producers of Call of Duty dont provide any information on their site.

Best Regards

Max

damn same problem with call of duty 2, i only find linux server files where is the windows?

this is really annoying me now, sucks big time.

So please help me, is much apreciated!

Best Regards

Max

oh ok allrite.

Well once i bought it or already have it (call of duty for example), do i have to drive to the datacenter and install it locally there or is there a way i can transfer the installation?

Best Regards

Max

Well the options are this

1. Drive to datacentre install it there

2. Install it locally at home and upload the full install path

Its a massive file (COD2 is over 3Gb) and zipping makes near enough no difference as the files are a form of zip anyway.

If your going to upload it then you must have a fantastic upload speed

• 8 months later...

Archived