Image Resizing

nick

Can anyone tell me where I can set the default Icon Image Size?

I want to change all the images / icons to be a smaller size. The default ones look great but are just to large.

Is this a style sheet setting or something else?

I know it's not the image size becuase I changed the gif / png files to be 50x50 instead of the default 72x72. All it did was stretch out the smaller image to the original size.

Thanks in advance.

The image sizing is done via placeholders if I remember correctly. Therefore if you would like to make the images smaller, you would first need to create an image the same size as the default, then resize any image you like and place it within that imgage.

Our icon set is avialible for down, or you may also create your own.

I'll ask Luis to post some more info on the subject for you.

You can't resize the icons. You can only change them with an image with the same size. The default is 64x64 not 72x72.

But the icons only look big if you are using a resolution from the 1990's. Like 640x480 or 800x600 :lol:

You can't resize the icons. You can only change them with an image with the same size. The default is 64x64 not 72x72.

But the icons only look big if you are using a resolution from the 1990's. Like 640x480 or 800x600 :lol:

I wish that was true. I run 1280x1024 but most people run 1024x768. I must be the only one that thinks the icons are big.

But regardless, I guess I still don't understand what your saying.

Are you saying that I have the keep the canvas size the same (64x64) but change the image to something smaller? If that's the case then that won't help me because my ultimate goal is to shrink the over table to allow the control panel to go into a frame and look proportionate.

Thanks anyway.

What you would need to do is edit the icons. Keep the size the same, but make the actual picture size smaller.

You can also adjust the table width in the Plugins>Template section of the panel, which will simply narrow the current display. This should do the trick as far as putting it into a frame.

If you do drop it into a frame, the page will simply become narrower and longer depending on what width the frame is.

Archived