Multi Drive support

sirVIPER

TCAdmin stores 2 paths. The game installs folder and the user folder. The first is where the game installation files are placed. The second is where the user's game servers are created. You can change this value any time you want. You can create a few game servers on C:, then change the user's folder to D:, etc.

very nice. I am going to test this on my XP box before I look at an install on the server. I have been giving development ideas on another product like this one. Once I take a look at this if I make development suggestions will they be implemented as long as they will work for everyone?

We try to add as many features suggested by clients as possible. If it won't take that long to develop and it is a feature that will be useful for everyone we try to include it as soon as possible. If you check the updates forums you will see we release updates at least 2 or 3 times a month with new features and fixes.

I recieved the trial key thank you. I will be loading this tonight or tomorrow night. I am probably just going to load it straight on to the server. If I am running plesk and can create my own MySQL DB, I do not need the odbc driver correct? Also can I set this as a directory inside a current website on install? Also one last question I host Team Fortress Classic servers and did not see that listed in the supported games, Do I have the ability to create my own game into the panel with service parameters and such or is this hard coded? If it is hard coded can I get this game added. It is an HL Mod with the game parameter being -game tfc?

The setup program will setup the MYSql database for you during install, if you provide it with root login info. Most likely you will already have the MYSQL ODBC driver loaded if you have Plesk, so you can most likely skip that step.

You can install to either a new website, or to an existing website. I would suggest installing it to a new one as Plesk likes to take over permissions on everything that has to do with IIS. if Plesk does grab a hold of the website, we can point you a quick way around it. You would simply need to assign permissions to the tcadmin website.

You have complete control over adding new games at anytime. You can download a config file from our forums, or make your own for virtually any game that has an executable. I would suggest downloading a config from the forums for say.. Counterstrike. Take a look at how it is laid out. Then you can create one for TFC very easily, as it is simply a commandline switch -tfc.

And yes TFC will work with TCAdmin.

Archived