RedOrchestra From Valve

24play1

ECF thanks for the config its working like a treat and the servers full so I can see how its running cpu and ram wise :razz:

keep us updated about that please, would be very nice to know the requirements and usage of this game, since this start i get the feeling that this could be pretty resource eating

After playing around with it a bit more, I found that the default query port is 7767 and you can set the Game Compatibility to "Unreal Tournament" for status display.

The above config works 100% as I have heard back from 2 people that used it. This of course is after I fixed the little mistake with the /system/ucc.exe in the relative executable field.

Thank you to everyone that tested it out for us :smile:

Bah! I screwed the config up!

In the config set relative executable field to /system/ucc.exe

Our current commandline is as follows if this helps ya:

X:\UserFiles\ADMIN\GameServers\TCxxxxxxxxxxxxx\system\ucc.ex e server RO-Konigsplatz.rom?deathmessagemode=3?game=ROEngine.ROTeamGa me?MinPlayers=0? -log=ServerLog.log -multihome=xx.xx.xx.xx

Ill fix the config and re-upload it.

Is it still supposed to have that space in it 'game=ROEngine.ROTeamGa me?'

Ok scores on the board are

Dual 3.2 with 4gb ram

32 man RO server with 30 peeps in

Using 25% CPU

200MB Ram

Did anyone see what happens when the server restarts?

WOW! :cry:

ECF, thanks for the config! :cool:

• 3 months later...

Open the Service settings for the server you would like to change it for and change the priority field from normal to a lower setting, then save and restart the game.

However, this may effect the game itself when players are on it.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use