TCAdmin 2.0.9 now available

LFA

New Features

• Game servers can be reinstalled. This is enabled in each game's feature permissions.
  • Implemented repeat section control in config editor. With this control you can create editors for parts of a file that require more than one line or block of text. For example map rotations, ban and admin lists.
  • Implemented file system source for command line builder and config editor. This can be used to allow the user to select from a list of maps, list of mod folders, etc.
  • Implemented multiple selection control in config editor.
  • Updated CS and WolfET configs with the new features mentioned above. They have been uploaded here.
  • Themes with custom CSS, HTML headers and footers are now supported. Sample themes with custom HTML has been uploaded here.
  • Added a Game query tool under General Settings > Game Hosting.
  • Support for TS3 beta 29.
  • Support for TS3 welcome messages with multiple lines.

Bug fixes

• Italian language saves invalid dates when using sqlite database.
  • "Parameter Template" for commandline parameters is not applied correctly.

Due to the lack of feedback from testers lately, Luis will begin to add additional features without client input. As they are added please make sure to provide feedback on them so we can make the features better.

I will begin providing more input, just got a flood of issues to deal with right now, and something went tits up with v2 before which as of yet I haven't solved (there is a ticket stream going so soon I can solve it I hope) :p