Xfactor servers??

chikarkas36

If I were Derek, I would cancel the sale of XFS and try to take a new grip around things - before putting it up for sale at a somewhat later stage.

I doubt most buyers will pay what he's asking for, having the current situation in mind.

On a second note - I believe any criticism should be directed to Derek and not by random flaming in forums. Try sending an email to support@xfactorservers.com. One ticket could be missed out on, either due to human error or technical issues.

I can understand how some clients end up here. But the language really isn't needed. I guess that was my issue with it.

ECF I thought you said you bought XFS?......

ditto on the language if we get clients talking like that in support tickets it's instant termination but I think we only had one client like that in 4 years

ECF I thought you said you bought XFS?......

ditto on the language if we get clients talking like that in support tickets it's instant termination but I think we only had one client like that in 4 years

Huh.....? What industry ? You don't want clients that use foul language ?

Visit the XFS Forums and you'll see where the OP's frustration is coming from.

Cheers

Huh.....? What industry ? You don't want clients that use foul language ?

Visit the XFS Forums and you'll see where the OP's frustration is coming from.

Cheers

I can understand the OP's frustration. But to come to these forums and spout off really isn't going to fix anything...

• 1 month later...

Archived