Xfactor servers??

chikarkas36

Regardless of who owns them, their reputation is their reputation...

I agree with this also :)

Anyway it's up to EA if they will allow the new company to take the license.

Which I doubt, so keeping Xfactorservers alive will be the priority of the new owner.

The License can be transfered. We did it at Wolfservers when it was sold to Art of War Central.

Interesting note about Xfactor. I am both a client there and a former almost staff member. I was going to start there but after some issues developed twice with Derek going back on promises, I decided to step away from RSP support for a while.

Thinking about getting back into again. I do miss it.

EDIT: After seeing this and checking my email to find the change of ownership notice, it looks like the xfactorservers.com site is gone. Not sure how clients are going to access/submit tickets.

PS... I was going to go back to Xfactor or somewhere else, so if anyone needs some topnotch support help, let me know. I've developed several hosting solutions for some of the newer games out there, and had been with Wolfservers from 2006 to 2009 when it was sold and was with the new owners there for about a year after that.

So I did find out that ObjectNova did purchase XfactorServers. They are keeping the brand and transfered the domain to their data center last night. So everything for clients of xfactorservers should go on business as usual... well hopefully the support is better now.

Archived