Server setup from WHMCS (No results were returned.)

Twiebie

Hi,

I'm currently trying to set-up the TCAdmin trial with WHMCS before buying but i'm having some issues.

I have followed every step in the WHMCS TCAdmin Advanced Module PDF, but i'm getting " No results were returned. Check your TCAdmin logs. URL used: http://81.19.209.126/billingapi.aspx " every time I try to create an order and approve it.

MySQL access log:

**.***.122.203 - - [12/Jan/2011:00:54:27 +0000] "POST /billingapi.aspx HTTP/1.1" 200 159

Monitor Security.txt:

12/01/2011 00:46:39 : Remote.InstanceCreator.GetObject: Access denied. User ID: TCAdmin Password: **********************==. object Type: TCAdminMonitor.StandardPlugins.ServerTest

12/01/2011 00:47:13 : Remote.InstanceCreator.GetObject: Access denied. User ID: TCAdmin Password: **********************==. object Type: TCAdminMonitor.StandardPlugins.RemoteServers.ServerUtilities

SDK Errors.txt:

1/12/2011 12:00:11 AM : TCAdminSDK.Remote.InstanceCreator.GetPluginFromServer: ServerID: MasterServer Object Type: TCAdminMonitor.StandardPlugins.RemoteServers.ServerUtilities Error: The underlying connection was closed: Unable to connect to the remote server.

1/12/2011 12:00:15 AM : TCAdminSDK.Remote.InstanceCreator.GetPluginFromServer: ServerID: MasterServer Object Type: TCAdminMonitor.StandardPlugins.Database.InstanceCreator Error: The underlying connection was closed: Unable to connect to the remote server.

1/12/2011 12:00:15 AM : Remote.InstanceCreator.GetDatabaseManager: Could not create Database Manager.

I have TCAdmin set-up on a dedicated Win2003 server with Wampserver running the MySQL database.

WHMCS is running on a normal external webhost (Linux)

Archived