how original ;)

dimitrifrom31

http://sof2.gr/rent-gameserver.html

sof2grrentgameserverhtm.png

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

http://www.roxservers.com/rent-gameserver.html

wwwroxserverscomsignupp.png

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Note the high skills of that greek guy who was able to replace my company logo by text :)

he was kind enought to quote roxservers at the bottom after mentionning his copyright, how smart...

I smell a nulled version of Client Exec too...

and when I gently ask owner to remove the contents his reply is simply hilarious :

But since I have the style, etc. I can use it like I want. Why the lawsuit? I'll tell that I worked for it.

OMG complete rip!!!

You should file a lawsuit and make sure you keep some records or some proof to show incase he pulls down the website

What is that Layout by Roxservers in his website?

lol idk why he quoted that but i found it funny, anyway i told him i would sue him and that it would be cheaper for him to order an original template and he closed his website (actually index page showing under maintenance) until he gets his own template so the case is closed but still was surprised to see such an obvious copy

A lawsuit isn't even worth it. You would spend more money on the suit than you would actually end up with. We checked into it after another panel ripped our site. Laywer said that it was not worth the $ he would have to charge us.

But you can allways send his hosting provider a copyright infringement email. They may pull his site or server?...

If you do get some sales from his site that would be so funny :)

wow.. that sucks man hope you can get this resolved.

I also found another company called simplisticservers or something

and they stole some of our icons that were designed for our custom site.

however, i contacted them with a different email and ask if they are operational to make sure they are still active, they said "yes".

then i emailed them with my company email and they NEVER replied back when I told them that they copied our icons which is funny because those icons don't even match his website.

However, i don't want to do worry much about it since their website don't look like ours anyways. Their site looks like they just cut and copy images.

Archived