Unable to add new supported game.

Ryanhz

So last night i changed my file server to a new one and started reinstalling the game files. Then this morrning i get on and now im not able to add a new supported game (See Screen Shot Attached). Am i missing something? There is nothing in the error logs specifying anything either.

unable.thumb.jpg.3cc5c8e38f418c18eb0ad89cb4f249a3.jpg

So last night i changed my file server to a new one and started reinstalling the game files. Then this morrning i get on and now im not able to add a new supported game (See Screen Shot Attached). Am i missing something? There is nothing in the error logs specifying anything either.

Odd Error. Did you make sure all of your servers have been switched over to the new FTP server? Did you make any other changes?

Are you running a full version of TCAdmin installed on your server? Perhaps you are running the Datacenter version purchased through a DC provider?

This is what i had first thought as this error should not be occurring, they are assuring me its a master server license which i am still sceptical of. All of the settings seem to be correct. I am still not sure why this is happening. The other problem I'm running across is the game's are not syncing with the file server. Not sure why this is happening either. I am loged in as full admin.

Archived