Homefront assistance

Fusion-i-Net

OK we have put the files on our server and transferred them to the game installs folder.

when we create the server via the main game servers using the dedicatedserver.exe it works fine.

HFdeicated.exe then runs through CMD and we get a service failed to start notice (apparently normal)

the server can be found by HLSW

2ilmxkp.jpg

We have installed the cfg file for homefront in tcadmin and when we create the game server through automation the game server shows as running but not through HSLW.

any ideas? what files are you using in the game install folder? all of the downloaded files?

WTH? I cant even get a friggin NDA! I really hate Kaos. Im so having second thoughts about canceling my pre-order and skipping this game.

Dude.. you lost nothing :) files will be public asap game is out so don't bother.

They arent going to release the files to everyone else for at least two weeks post launch of the game. Kind of hard to get a jump on things, when everyone else already has a 2 week head start.

Friggin Kaos.

Good for the guys that got it though, I guess. I am quite tempted to just drop support entirely for the game and my pre-order, wait for the next big release, and tell Kaos what they can do with their bad corporate decisions.

They arent going to release the files to everyone else for at least two weeks post launch of the game. Kind of hard to get a jump on things, when everyone else already has a 2 week head start.

Friggin Kaos.

Good for the guys that got it though, I guess. I am quite tempted to just drop support entirely for the game and my pre-order, wait for the next big release, and tell Kaos what they can do with their bad corporate decisions.

I think the delay is based more on Steam than KAOS. Really I wouldnt drop support for this game, speaking as someone who has played SP and MP.. This game is a winner we have not seen in a long time!

Archived