Transferring Accounts From Another Game Panel

7calories

The majority of my clients are running on GameCP and I want to switch everyone slowly over to TCAdmin. Of course, everyone is also hooked up to WHMCS for auto-setups and account organization.

Does anyone have any recommendation on how to make accounts for TCAdmin for these users while keeping them linked to WHMCS?

In the user setup there is a client ID field which you will need to enter the WHMCS clientid into.

Also after you have created the client's game server/voice server in TCAdmin you will want to fill in the Billing ID (which will be WHMCS's) ID for that service into th service settings for the game and/or voice server.

You will most likely want to keep the username the same as well.

Yes for now that is the only way to do it.

Should he do some chowning? I didn't had the chance to create some game servers on linux so I don't know if tcadmin is creating a user for each game server / account.

If this is the case, you need to transfer the files and chown them.

like: chown -R username:usergroup /home/username/

If they are in WHMCS and not in tcadmin configure the client's service with the tcadmin2_advanced module and create it from there. Then overwrite the game server files and set the owner to tcagame.