Some games i can't start

revhosting

I've problems with 8 game config files.

• America's Army 3: it works but i don't know what's its query protocol. On TCAdmin 1 game compability is AmericasArmy but on TCAdmin 2 there's nothing for AA3. I also tried with Gamespy V2 with no results
  • Defence Alliance 2: it works but query protocol is unknown to me. As far as i know it should be UT2004 but i can't query the server
  • Dystopia, Pirates, Vikings and Knights II, Smashball, Synergy: they're all HL2 based game. They start partially with 22,000 K in task manager. This is the cmd line i use for Synergy (all lines are similar)
    -console -game synergy +ip $[service.IpAddress] -port $[service.GamePort] +maxplayers $[service.Slots] +exec server.cfg +map syn_oldcanals
  • Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter 2: start > crash and i can no longer manage the server with TCAdmin 2. I'm forced to ctrl+alt+end end process
  • Ravenshield, Wolfenstein Enemy Territory: i've this error in TCAdmin service browser.

wolfet.jpg

Any idea?

Edited by revhosting

I will have to do some tests with america's army. In v1 we had to read the log to get the query port because it would change.

The "Cannot start service" error means you have the "Interactive Service Detection" service disabled. Set the startup to manual. The service browser tries to start it when you click on the Show Interactive Desktop button.

With that working you should be able to enable interact with desktop on your games so you can check for errors in the game server console.