MW3 confgs

gemcneill

Alright I got a question, is anyone else experiencing the following issues?

the net_ip not fully fuctioning (Server boots off the right IP BUT when someone attempts to join Via Steam it allocates to the servers default IP)

The Join Port goes to 27018? I have the default ports all listed but yet you add the game to the Steam browser as xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx:27015 and then right click select info then the join port goes to 27018..

Does anyone think they are going to fix this net_ip issue? Seems like the same issue as the UT3 engine

**Dont mean to hijack anyone elses issues just figured Id keep it in the same thread**

• Replies 349
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Stryker, download files through HLDSUPDATETOOL. We are using files from there.

jyanta902, we didnt test steam connection but I can confirm that +set net_port doestn work. In CMD we have +set net_port 27016 but when I write net_port in console it shows 27024.

Also something wrong with rcon on some servers. It just doesnt accept commands.

Port setting seems to be completely messed up. Back to square one.

*EDIT*. Can someone else share what CMD you are using? Do you use Primary IP or not?

Edited by peace

Rcon command overflow is due to the the game port query port and rcon port being the same. We fixed this in our working install before we had to uproot boxes and reinstall TCA.

Just specify a different rcon port and set your port increments to 10 in the template and the responsiveness to commands will be that of COD4. Here's what we had set up and working prior to the hardware change

Game Port: 27015
Query Port: 27015	
RCon Port: 	27020
Custom Port 1: 27025	
Custom Port 2: 27030

dimitrifrom31, do you run servers on primary ip or how? Can you please share your network settings for game server (ports, ips)?

We make news for updates where we warn clients to backup their configs by zipping them and unzipping after update.

1.3 is released again.

my servers are running on different Ip's; not only primary.

the config Im using is similar to yours, ports are different though:

port increment: 10

Server/query: 27015

rcon: 27020

custom1: 27016

custom2: 27017

auth port: 8766

Command line:

+set dedicated 2 +set net_ip %serverip% +set net_queryPort %customport1% +set net_masterServerPort %serverport% +set net_port %customport2% +set net_authPort 8766 +set sv_maxclients %slots% +set sv_config server.cfg +start_map_rotate

Hi,

Anyone stills with the problem:

Invalid server configuration - insufficient cpu performance 5.2204 ghz for 12

With a bat file it works, by service not. I have already change the user and the priority of service but the error is allways, with this new patch it's permanent error now.

Anyone with this problem too? http://www.callofduty.com/message/105998801

It will be useless with new update that i believe will be released soon. Ruining not official exe may be very insecure.

You will have to manually update (or make Game Updates) all existing exe files to keep servers ranked with new updates.

I'm not going to run these exes now.

• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 11 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use